The Khadi natural hair care range was launched a while back across the UK and Ireland. Made with natural ingredients and blended according to the ancient principles of Ayurveda, the range includes five shampoos each developed to help overcome specific hair problems. The five shampoos are:
- Khadi Rose Hair Repair Shampoo : For dry and damaged hair
- Khadi Amla Ayurvedic Shampoo : For all hair types
- Khadi Nutgrass Ayurvedic Shampoo : For normal to oily hair
- Khadi Neem Ayurvedic Shampoo : For dandruff
- Khadi Hibiscus Ayurvedic Shampoo : For sensitive scalp
As per Khadi, the three key ingredients in this shampoo are:
- Nutgrass which cleanses hair follicles with its balancing action on the sebaceous glands.
- Tree Turmeric which helps cleanse and purify the scalp preventing infections due to oily scalp.
- Khadira which cleanses hair follicles and regulates sebum production.
If you are looking for a gentle and effective hair wash, then you can try the Khadi Nutgrass shampoo (210ml, £11.90). It is available to purchase from Pravera.
Post contains PR sample. Views are my own.